Ceramic bearing series
the most reliable maintenance-free bearing
The Ceraball series exhibits extremely high antiabrasion qualities and offers remarkably stable performance in the most severe environments.
In 1984, for the first time in Japan, FYH succeeded in the production of total ceramic bearings from start-to-finish production of raw materials. Since that time, user feedback has confirmed that this series has proven itself as the ultimate choice for a multitude of special operating environments. After more than two decades of continual development, this series has been evaluated as “the most reliable maintenance-free bearing” for any industry, and it has evolved to include a variety of options to satisfy many specifi c needs.
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Re-lubrication intervals can be signifi cantly extended or eliminated altogether.
- Green bearings
- Excessive grease discharge can be eliminated thereby contributing to a cleaner environment.
- Independent operation
- Supplementary items such as cooling devices and automatic grease replenishment systems can be eliminated.
- Low friction
- Low friction operation reduces the amount of energy required thereby saving electricity and money.
- High stress resistance
- The threat of shattering from foreign matter incursion is greatly reduced which creates a safer working environment.
- Electric arcing is eliminated.
|Special symbol||Maximum operating temperature||Inner ring, outer ring||Grease||Seal||Feature|
|D9K6S6Y2||230||446||Stainless steel||Fluorine-based grease||Fluorine rubber|| Bearings used in temperatures exceeding 180 degree celsius are significantly degraded by the surface oxidation of the
bearing steel, and the bearing ends in the early life. For this reason, stainless steel for bearings with low surface
oxidation is adopted in the inner and outer rings, and that makes it possible to use it in maintenance-free by the
combination with the Ceramic balls.|
In addition, because there is deterioration of the fluorine seal at 230 degree celsius or higher, only slinger (Z seal) attached type is applicable.
|D9P4S6Y2||260||500||Stainless steel||Fluorine-based grease||–|
|S6Y3||450||842||Stainless steel||Solid self-lubricant||–||Bearings exceeding 260 degree celsius are not normally available with grease lubrication. The FYH product exparts stable bearing performance for long periods of time under high temperature enviroment where grease lubrication does not work up to about 450 degree celsius by adopting solid self-lubricating materials developed independently. In general, the use of low-load low-rotational areas (DN value 5000 or less) is its main application.|